It's Christmas Time...

I dont know why, every Christmas time, I always busy with the gifts...It would then stop me to prepare my heart to celebrate Christmas itself. Having learnt from the past years experience, I determine myself to attend Christmas eve at church.
Here we go...
24thDecember08
Morning...realising that tonite is family gathering also celebrating my mother in law's brithday, which means..exchange gifts as well...and I haven't had any to give..
Off I go to Point Square..to shop the gifts to my children, of course, and the nieces and nephews. Hmm...I must say that i enjoy a lot shopping with myown. Thinking of what gift that suit them. And at the end, I went to Giant to buy some cooking stuff. It ended at 3pm. Wrapping them quickly, asking my daughter to prepare cards...and voila!! Ready..well not perfect though, as I still missed few names to give...well..well...We are now ready to go to church. We made it. We arrived just in time before the service started and got the seats inside. We lite the candles and sang Silent Nite. I whispered Yosua the lines so that he also could sing it together. Well...it was a touchy moment, as Yosua rarely sings. May be he was enjoying the candle and lite so that he wants to sing...

I dont want to miss the Christmas time again...


Christmas time is the time to give
the time to share
the time to thankful
that He is coming for me ...
to redeem my life from sin
into eternal life with Father in Heaven...
Thank You Jesus...

Comments